mirrors?

Enthält archivierte Beiträge von Hotschi's Board zum Download MOD.
Posten ist hier nicht möglich, bitte das Supportforum dafür verwenden!
Gesperrt
Duvelske

mirrors?

Beitrag von Duvelske »

hi how can i enable mirrors like on your download section? These come in handy on my forums :$
oxpus

Beitrag von oxpus »

Mirrors?
From the MOD itself or like the MOD will provide them?
Duvelske

Beitrag von Duvelske »

Alternative Download: Download
In the download section off the download mod.. how can i get it on my own download mod with an mirror for an file??
oxpus

Beitrag von oxpus »

Okay, now I understand:

At first you must activate the hacklist on the general configuration of the Download MOD (ACP > General Admin > Download).

Then you can select on each download (ACP or Board while edit/add a download) to display it on the hacklist yes/no or (for your request) only display the extra informations.

At least enter in this new block the wanted informations for release, author, email, website, download url to enable the mirror for this download.

The script will automatic hide each empty field while display the download details.
And if you will not display the download on the hack list, the list itself will be hidden, too.
Duvelske

Beitrag von Duvelske »

Isn't there a way that it doesn't have to be a mod in order to get the mirror working?

For example im using an warez forum and want to add 1 mirror for each download.. how can i do this easaly then??
oxpus

Beitrag von oxpus »

With or without the Download MOD?
Duvelske

Beitrag von Duvelske »

with the download mod.. That i can download from there. ANd add possible mirrors for downloads
oxpus

Beitrag von oxpus »

Gesperrt